CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 19, 2007

Check out my new hairdo!


I am now a red head with blonde chunks through the front, is that fun or what!

I have a great stylist that loves that I am willing to go out on a limb and have fun with my hair. The back is super short so if you look at the hair from the side it is long in the front and angles up in the back. The hair style is a little shorter, thicker version of Victoria Beckams (Posh Spice) but the color in my hair is much brighter then hers and chunky not streaked.

I will send the professional shots when they are taken next week. The stylist is entering my hair into a national stylist contest.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

so cute!!! I love it!!!

Jeni said...

You are so sassy!

annie said...

i'm loving the new hair!!! i need to dye my hair so bad and you are making me hungry for a good highlight along with the new dye job!! beautiful!!