CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Snow, Snow Go Away Come Again Another Day!

Today is day six of snow here in the Pacific Northwest and it is finally starting to melt...yippppppeeeeeee!

The kids have been out of school for six days and believe me when I say it is time to go back to school.

The below photos don't even begin to show the snow we had, today is my day off and I finally had a chance to take some photos, the problem is now it is starting to melt.

Don't get me wrong I love the snow, it has been very pretty to watch but I would have been happy with just a couple of days of it. Now it is time for the snow to go bye bye!


| View Show | Create Your Own

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Sampson Family, Great Blog site. I will visit again.

Michael Woods
Proud Class of '82
Shoreline HS

Anonymous said...

Good words.